Friday, July 11, 2008

a good day

Yesterday was a good day:

1. I slept in an extra hour (all the way to 7:15am...)
2. The weather was gorgeous - finally warm, sunny, & not windy (so no dust storms)
3. I actually had things to do at work rather than the usual ennui
4. I bought my ticket to Tanzania...It was my 3rd trip to the airline office
5. Went to the market on the way home with Leigh & bought donuts. mmmmmm
6. Talked to Rebecca & Tricia, 2 friends from BYU, on iChat
7. Set up a video chat date with Little Brother with whom I've only had one real conversation since coming to Africa
8. Went to dinner at Chit Chat, my favorite place in Lusaka, with some girls from the flats

Dr. Nasha & me at Chit Chat. She leaves for ATL on Sunday :(

9. My roommate, Katherine, made a tasty chocolate cake
10. Jacquee's mom helped me set up my safari & my beach resort trips so now I'll have something to do when I get to Tanzania. We are going to this tiny island called Pemba. Its gonna be awesome.

No comments: