Wednesday, June 25, 2008

moving day

I live in a row of 4 flats with a bunch of girls. We all work at ZEHRP & are from America/GB. So it is kinda like being in college dorms again. For the past month I've been in flat 2 with my own room & a flatmate who makes me dinner all the time (she is pretty awesome). As the summer has progressed more & more people have started coming over from the states and now there are enough that I have to move. Since I don't have a higher degree yet, I am on the bottom rung when it comes to housing. So I am moving into flat 3 with another student. I don't enjoy sharing my bedroom with anyone b/c I like my alone time. I can't really complain though - Jacquee is moving into her dining room, which is definitely worse.

No comments: